joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BGM Blizzard said:

The band is expanding on the west edge. Guess I was wrong, this thing may be here for a while. BGM mentioning 290-310 flow with time, so might actually get some enhancement off Cayuga Lake down this way to maybe keep us in the game longer. I've seen more sleds riding around on the roads than cars I think. BGM is only about 7" away now from 2016-17 becoming the all-time snowiest on record!

58c872f76ebd9_BGM_loop(1).gif.3c5b763abe7297051abedb63ef047a4d.gif

Dude this is epic for you. Maybe once in a lifetime. Enjoy!!

Still SN+ here in Skankectady...gotta be 20" here...everything is shutdown, even bars. No sign of bums on the street either - its that bad!

3 minutes ago, LakeEffectKing said:

Wow...so you're not even on the street for a Jeb walk..... ;)

I did a jebwalk when i got out of training...to a liquor store to get a bottle (biggie size) of Merlot. Everything is closed. I had to walk in the streets and dodge plows as the sidewalks are buried  and banks if snow along street are 3 feet high.  Anything for a nice Merlot in a blizzard...;)

1 minute ago, Syrmax said:

I did a jebwalk when i got out of training...to a liquor store to get a bottle (biggie size) of Merlot. Everything is closed. I had to walk in the streets and dodge plows as the sidewalks are buried  and banks if snow along street are 3 feet high.  Anything for a nice Merlot in a blizzard...;)

Well if you kept the brown bag around the bottle during your Jeb walk....then there was at least one bum in the streets!!! ;)

Archived