joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, LakeEffectKing said:

Look at the returns over C PA....they are decidedly shifting their movement now...this will back build into most of WNY....mid levels are just now closing...

I want to believe so bad but I just have a feeling this thing is just a little too wound up to really expand back in WNY with any significance. I can't believe we have to ride ****ing blind now with the radar down...

7 minutes ago, ayuud11 said:

Yes sir, it's coming down good here on the north side of buffalo.. I'd say close to 3/4"/hr hard to tell with KBUF radar being down..

Weird. I'm in Amherst and it's really coming down lightly with small flakes. Just measured and we're at 4.2" so far. That means only about 0.8" of snow in the last 2 hours so not even 1/2" an hr... this storms definitely gonna bust here. 

Just now, WesterlyWx said:

Dude get RadarScope! It is not out!

I have radar scope, but it uses the same feed as the Buffalo Doppler so I just figured it wasnt working either.  Is the problem only with Buffalo getting the data online?  I didnt even bother to check any of my apps.  

3 minutes ago, tim123 said:

Lake king can you post that kurchera map

It's not completely done with it's run....but here it is up until midday tomorrow:  If you go to the site and hover over the map, it'll give you a point by point total for the mouse pointer location..Up to 54" in Cazenovia (or about there)

snku_acc.us_ne.png

Archived