Newest Member
    joxey
March 14/15 W & NNE weenies jumping from the Tobin Coastal Storm Discussion

powderfreak

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Isn't RPM of limited use 48 hours out?  I thought someone said that..

Have no fear Jerry.  You are getting clocked and you know it!

The only ones that should be cautious are the western side spots...as there are always the late east trends ala Messenger.

1 minute ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

After puking I feel a bit better.  Saltines and ginger ale (which is weird since I gave up soda 2+ years ago) Very achy.  Did not sleep at all last night.

This event will be interesting because in many areas there is zero snow on the ground...we have some from Friday still

It's over quick, 24 hour bug and then some residuals.  The aches were the worst for me.

3 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

After puking I feel a bit better.  Saltines and ginger ale (which is weird since I gave up soda 2+ years ago) Very achy.  Did not sleep at all last night.

This event will be interesting because in many areas there is zero snow on the ground...we have some from Friday still

Look on the bright side--a sick day tomorrow and snow days on Tuesday--maybe even Wednesday if the winds keep the snow blowing into the roads.

5 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

All the NW whiners will be happy to know midlevel banding is pretty damn far W

Hopefully far enough west for this whiner.

1 minute ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Messenger was the best at that

His posts with storms like this would drive me crazy.  Word by word, my snow would go away.

9 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Any heavy rrhea?

Wait wait wait WHAT Was I being nominated for?  

Means I can't believe you guys still think I didn't get out of my car on the Maine Snow Trip.  

I've made my decision  that I knew was going to happen all along because that is how this winter has gone: always too F*** Me.  I can't go.  It needs to be widespread 18-24 with 30-36 possible for me to spend this.  I miss ANOTHER 12" + Special storm.  I Absolutely F****** Hate my life in 2017.  Everything is going wrong.  EVERYTHING.  

1 minute ago, TheSnowman said:

Also the Netherlands is just blah.  It's the first country in Europe I don't at least Love.  Most I Really Love.  This place and most of its people I give a D. Don't Like.  Architecture of course is amazing in Amsterdam.  

Crazy taxi drivers. Fear for the bikers there.

7 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Wind doesn't want to quit.  Coldest weekend in a while 

It was brutal.  Never went above zero all weekend on the mountain and the wind chills at the top of the chairlifts never went above -30F and were as low as -65F at their peak.  Relatively warm compared to MWN though.

This storm has distracted us enough but this was one heck of a cold shot for mid-March.

19 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Have no fear Jerry.  You are getting clocked and you know it!

The only ones that should be cautious are the western side spots...as there are always the late east trends ala Messenger.

Just remember we're with you every step of the way no matter how many ARW members and RPM runs you look at while finishing that bottle of scotch late tonight. 

6 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

Also the Netherlands is just blah.  It's the first country in Europe I don't at least Love.  Most I Really Love.  This place and most of its people I give a D. Don't Like.  Architecture of course is amazing in Amsterdam.  

Especially the window shopping......

Archived