Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 14/15 W & NNE weenies jumping from the Tobin Coastal Storm Discussion

powderfreak

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been out most of the day but have been able to look at guidance. Still a tough call on amounts. I think 10-20 is a good starting point NW of PYM for most of SNE. But some of these mid level tracks are definitely good enough to support a swath of probably 2 feet jackpots. My gut says we see a very small wiggle east on euro and a jump NW on GFS. Like a 70/30 compromise....but either way this is gonna be pretty impressive. Just massive PWAT enriched air in the WCB. 

26 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Jan 96 went from hours of virga to a wall. 78 went epic in minutes

Yup.  I don't think I have seen a wall come in like 1978 since then.  I started the day at school and we were at recess when it came in.  It was hard for the kids to get home. Plus the school roof collapsed

12 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Been out most of the day but have been able to look at guidance. Still a tough call on amounts. I think 10-20 is a good starting point NW of PYM for most of SNE. But some of these mid level tracks are definitely good enough to support a swath of probably 2 feet jackpots. My gut says we see a very small wiggle east on euro and a jump NW on GFS. Like a 70/30 compromise....but either way this is gonna be pretty impressive. Just massive PWAT enriched air in the WCB. 

Yes, please.

That would be perfect.

4 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Big!  How are you feeling?

After puking I feel a bit better.  Saltines and ginger ale (which is weird since I gave up soda 2+ years ago) Very achy.  Did not sleep at all last night.

This event will be interesting because in many areas there is zero snow on the ground...we have some from Friday still

Archived