Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 14/15 W & NNE weenies jumping from the Tobin Coastal Storm Discussion

powderfreak

18 minutes ago, FSUIZZY said:

Well this went from one of the most hyped storms in the East, SE to is it even going to snow enough to stay. They (TV meteorologists) are walking this storm back faster than one of Trump's tweets in this region.

This. 

Reminds me of 20-25 years ago when forecasts regularly changed dramatically on many storms. Was hoping we were past that.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, SR Airglow said:

That's a substantial jump west on the GFS. Knocks BOS down to about 9" or so.

I said 10-14" this morning and I'm sticking with it, but I think the lower end is more likely than the higher.

With this trend, I am going with the Weenie model. I project Sleet, Rain, and Slush. 1-3 Boston. Final Call. Based off nothing but Weenieorology. Can't forget people off Tobin in this forecast. That is vital and important part of this forecast with a pinch of sarcasm. 

2 minutes ago, 8611Blizz said:

Harvey is at 8-12 all the way to 128 so my confidence in the bigger calls is very low...

4 minutes ago, SR Airglow said:

That's a substantial jump west on the GFS. Knocks BOS down to about 9" or so.

I said 10-14" this morning and I'm sticking with it, but I think the lower end is more likely than the higher.

My thinking as well. Based on all the trends I think 8-12" is the most likely scenario unless this trends colder/east which doesn't seem likely. 

Pretty only the EURO on our side. 

Just now, CT Rain said:

Playing with the rain/sleet line in CT could really deliver the goods. Sometimes you have to play with fire. 

Lol I was thinking that Ryan, those rates just off of the SECT shore could be insane, BDR actually looks good in this setup and WEHA looks amazing, talk Wiz down off the ledge

Archived