joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 13-14 Storm

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Violentweatherfan said:

That is just about right, lol.  How many times have we seen with these QPF bombs 4 days out only to shrink or evaporate completely.

This is only gonna get worse.  Damn, I was looking for a day off too and even that is in jeopardy.

Too many times to count. At least for me I have been not as invested in this as I would be during actual winter not being the biggest fan of spring snow. I'll get up and brush this baby right off, might even take Lucy to Starbucks.

2 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Too many times to count. At least for me I have been not as invested in this as I would be during actual winter not being the biggest fan of spring snow. I'll get up and brush this baby right off, might even take Lucy to Starbucks.

I dont see this ending well either.  All I wanted was a day off to cook a nice dinner and watch a movie on my 125" front projector and now that looks like it's in jeopardy 

3 minutes ago, RedSky said:

I am scarface and mad max all rolled up into one, last months debacle hurt me more then this would. I been through the wars and lost battles, heck 2010 was my WWIII getting fringed to death. Mere childs's play here.

You definitely managed your expectations well.  It is March, heck I'm ready for spring storms honestly.

I am so thankful these boards are here, 'cause what happened in 2001 without a voice of reason, and without "debriefing" this will be easy.  

2 minutes ago, Animal said:

euro gave Atlantic & Cape May county the money shot with 16-18 inches of snow....do we think this is going to happen?

Ask yourself this question.

No, but that doesn't mean there will be less QPF.  Warm ocean air is their issue, I'm focused on the phase and QPF right now.

Plenty of cold air to work with

27 minutes ago, Animal said:

euro gave Atlantic & Cape May county the money shot with 16-18 inches of snow....do we think this is going to happen?

Ask yourself this question.

OK, I'll take that! Quite honestly, though, I would be happy with 10" if all you guys north & west got bumped back up the rest. However it seems right now the trend may end up no one's friend.

Archived