Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 13-14 Storm

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Violentweatherfan said:

Might as well start a thread, I'll take the bullet for this one.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, shemATC said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Just now, Violentweatherfan said:

for amounts yeah, but that storm was beyond dynamic. Triple Phaser FTW, I do hope winds do verify

I was going to say, that storm, for what I've read because I wasn't alive yet, was crazy with regards to the dynamics and setup of the storm. I know this is probably a hard and actually stupid question, but lets take the 12 Euro verbatim. Would it get placed in the top 10 of all time of the NESIS storm list if that model verified?

1 minute ago, Newman said:

I was going to say, that storm, for what I've read because I wasn't alive yet, was crazy with regards to the dynamics and setup of the storm. I know this is probably a hard and actually stupid question, but lets take the 12 Euro verbatim. Would it get placed in the top 10 of all time of the NESIS storm list if that model verified?

Right now I'd say no, since NESIS takes population into consideration. 

It is still early, usually there is always a QPF bomb when tracking a storm of this size and then the models adjust accordingly.

New England area was looking at the possibility of rain with this storm.  I haven't looked at their forum as much during this storm period so it might have changed, but not to worry if all holds serve, this should not disappoint.

1 minute ago, Violentweatherfan said:

Right now I'd say no, since NESIS takes population into consideration. 

It is still early, usually there is always a QPF bomb when tracking a storm of this size and then the models adjust accordingly.

New England area was looking at the possibility of rain with this storm.  I haven't looked at their forum as much during this storm period so it might have changed, but not to worry if all holds serve, this should not disappoint.

Thanks. I'm highly looking forward to this storm. Please Lucy, don't pull the football out from under us!

Archived