joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 13/14th Storm Thread (Storm Mode)

psuhoffman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if we are pulling for less NS interaction and more a sole SS system then we need to pray that the SS vort has reached its maximum digging potential. If that digs too far S with no phase to tug the slp closer to the coast the system could very well still escape East with just a graze job. I suppose we take what we get but the Eastern 'outliers' arent that far fetched as most show little NS/SS interaction and a diggier SS vortmax.

2 minutes ago, Deck Pic said:

I love that this is such a super legit air mass......not some 3/6/13 tropical nightmare.  20s Monday morning into South Carolina

Right? When I heard highs in the low 30s for sat and sun... I was thinking.. damn... thats cold for march

1 minute ago, Deck Pic said:

Even DCA stays 30-33 whole storm....I'm not sweating temps too much in terms of this run.  It's not like past runs where we spiked to 37 on Tuesday

Surface is a non issue for sure. Below freezing with a ton on the ground before going above freezing. I'm skeptical in that even DC goes above freezing during the rakage. This is a sick run for everyone with an unusual jack over and SE of DC

Archived