• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 10th 2017 Clipper disco/obs

6 minutes ago, NJwx85 said:

Looks like a heavy band is organizing over NW NJ and Extreme NE PA. That band should slide Southeast and give all areas another two hour burst of moderate snow. Then things should quickly taper off.

so a heavy burst of snow between noon and 2 pm?

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, weatherpruf said:

Son has to be in Westfield for 1030 dr appt, how are the roads up there? Only problem here is some compromised visibility; roads are clear, sidewalks clear. About 1/4 inch on some of the grass, make that 1/8

Roads are still good.

1 minute ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

Extreme south shore Suffolk crush job right now. more light snow grains UWS 

Montauk has been snowing for a lot longer than most of us.  I woke up at 5 am and it was already snowing there and it didn't get to us until 7 am.  

21 minutes ago, weatherpruf said:

End of winter. They wasted an unused day, and they don't expect they'll need it again. There's talk of Tues, but if I were a hedge fund guy I'd bet against it. 

Yeah I guess, our town closes a lot even for non-events.  They'll most likely need another one though, especially if things keep trending like they have.  

2.25" when I left awhile ago.

3 minutes ago, weatherpruf said:

Not much on streets but I did have to clean the kid's car twice in an hour; maybe an inch on the car tops. Snowing decently the last hour.

Yeah I drove to westfield and when I got there the parking lot was starting to get slippery and slush over, now its like half covered but still struggling to stick despite the intensity

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived