Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 10th 2017 Clipper disco/obs

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

Winter storm warnings for Eastern Long Island 

LI sure has been the spot for snow....WWA for my area, border of MT Holly/Upton, 1-3 Mt Holly, 3-5 Upton, could go either way. Some hints on another site about a shift south. I guess 1-6 covers it for most of us...

4 minutes ago, weatherpruf said:

LI sure has been the spot for snow....WWA for my area, border of MT Holly/Upton, 1-3 Mt Holly, 3-5 Upton, could go either way. Some hints on another site about a shift south. I guess 1-6 covers it for most of us...

I believe HRRS went north

3 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

I think we're good to go for 3-6" areawide and locally 7-8" especially on the east end and maybe SE CT. The model differences are very minor at this point. It'll be a snowy AM. Surreal when it's in the low 60s now.

I think rockland county, southern Orange, and E Long Island are the big winners, 5-8" is my call for them, you can toss in NNJ/NEPA and SECT.... I say 3-5" for everyone else 

13 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

I think we're good to go for 3-6" areawide and locally 7-8" especially on the east end and maybe SE CT. The model differences are very minor at this point. It'll be a snowy AM. Surreal when it's in the low 60s now.

I like 2-4" for the city and LI with 4-6" NW and the north fork/SE Conn area.  

4 minutes ago, Zelocita Weather said:

Remains in low/mid 50s....north wind, but not doing much good yet. Radar already shows precipitation across Poconos/southern NY

I'm in the northern poconos under the "heavier echoes" and nothing is reaching the ground.

Edit: just as I typed that we finally started getting some light flurries.

• Rjay pinned this topic
  • Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived