Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA - March 2017

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all, Lsv here. Been here for 4 yrs now. Post every now and than. Whats up Voyager. I'm the other Trucker here. Gd luck to every1, I'll be home (Hummelstown outskirts aka lil mountain lol) for this 1. Last Jan I was in Phoenix,AZ for that monster. Not this 1 tho. I just got back home and it is flurrying  at my house!

Just now, MAG5035 said:

It's becoming more of an annual migration haha. I can't believe the Sus Valley is staring down potentially another top ten event right after last year. 

Speaking of migrations haha, we should probably move to an obs thread soon.

If I may....I took the liberty.  If not, someone w/ stripes on sleeve can.

Nut

9 minutes ago, Lsv said:

Hey all, Lsv here. Been here for 4 yrs now. Post every now and than. Whats up Voyager. I'm the other Trucker here. Gd luck to every1, I'll be home (Hummelstown outskirts aka lil mountain lol) for this 1. Last Jan I was in Phoenix,AZ for that monster. Not this 1 tho. I just got back home and it is flurrying  at my house!

I'm here lsv. Just not at home. I'm doing orientation at Metropolitan, and am in a motel room in Bloomsburg. I'd love to be home for this potentially historical beast, but it's better to be here. 

I had to run back home (only 35 miles from the house) because I forgot to bring a voided check for direct deposit. It took a lot for me not to stay home for the night, but I'd probably not be able to get back tomorrow. 

Glad your home for this one. You get to see it play out AND do it from the comfort of your own home.

To all in this subforum, my digital friends so to speak, enjoy this one!!!

Archived