Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - March 2017

1 minute ago, pasnownut said:

to your question

at 36 slp is approx 20-40 miles West of 18z 

Nut

One hiccup EURO OP EAST run and this thing pretty much at least for us is acting modelish. The west trend though is causing problems for the DC folks. Thank goodness for latitude and March cold for this one.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blizzard of 93 said:

The GFS is strengthening the storm as it approaches our latitude to 983,but has still not yet reached the strength of the Euro, which at 12z had it in the 970's as it was near the southern NJ coast. 

Im gonna assume a compromise.

and sleep on it.  Reel this in for us.

Nut

40 minutes ago, paweather said:

Blizz this is all you, you never gave up on winter for us and debated nicely. Bring it home.

Thanks man! I try to keep it positive & I always look to past years to serve as a reminder that bad patterns can turn around, so I never give up until the the game is over.

Speaking of the game this year, winter is not over after this storm. The GFS & Euro, along with their ensembles give us a chance at more snow next weekend, & early the following week before this pattern relaxes.

The 0z Euro & 6z NAM absolutely crush all of CTP ! It's like they let me create my ideal storm track & my own snow map! 

The 0z Euro for MDT has 18 inches at 10 to 1 ratio & 25 inches with Kuchera ratio, which for this storm looks like that's a 14 to 1 ratio.

The various 6z NAM 4 k & 12 k have a 2 foot plus bullseye over different parts of CTP .

This storm might make our weather history books in CTP !

Archived