Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - March 2017

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

not sure why the would without new guidance. Better sampling now that all players are on the field w/ 0z's.  interesting.

Nut

Yet again they are contradicting themselves. Their snow map that was just updated at 9:05 tonight shows the "Most Likely" amount at 16 inches for Harrisburg & then the  "This Much Possible " map shows 22 inches at Harrisburg.

55 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

In all seriousness, I really do enjoy it in here.

I've never met any of you....but I feel like I know most of you...and we are fortunate to have a good blend for sure.  Our red taggers are undoubtedly some of the best on the board, and easy to converse with, and learn from (although Mag, some of that math you spew out is the reason I tore up my papers for met school at PSU.  

Lets hope tonight continues to evolve in a favorable direction.

Just poured my first drink.  I'm hanging out till GFS, then need to try to get some sleep.  With a little luck...tomorrow is going to be a great one!!

Nut

Math?? Haha ahh I hardly ever throw out much math. I'm sure if you wanted some real meteorological math and physics you could consult with our two resident met Ph D candidates (Heavy_wx and Blizzard92) or master's met (JMister). 

Archived