• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - March 2017

Just now, MAG5035 said:

I think they're safe lol, I haven't seen a mod in here all winter. Our last two C-PA threads are still open and usually a moderator will close them. 

This subforum has a nice balance of just enough people/mets to have a good discussion when things are active but still small enough for banter in between. 

In all seriousness, I really do enjoy it in here.

I've never met any of you....but I feel like I know most of you...and we are fortunate to have a good blend for sure.  Our red taggers are undoubtedly some of the best on the board, and easy to converse with, and learn from (although Mag, some of that math you spew out is the reason I tore up my papers for met school at PSU.  

Lets hope tonight continues to evolve in a favorable direction.

Just poured my first drink.  I'm hanging out till GFS, then need to try to get some sleep.  With a little luck...tomorrow is going to be a great one!!

Nut

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Did the gummi bears come with a box of tampons? Sack up next time and buy some gummi worms.

Bears > worms

There is a chain in Germany called Bears & Friends. Sells thousands of different types of gummis. Going to Berlin in November, excited to buy the whole damn store.

Archived