Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - March 2017

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, pasnownut said:

well isnt that funny.  I saw the 5:01 update, which i'm sure you did as well.

WTF?  CTP might be hittin the happy hour juice a bit.

Nut

I tried to post it too with the updated map, which did appear on my screen showing expect 15" for Carlisle, but it posted the old one.

Getting things all geared up for tomorrow night. Double and triple checked all of our equipment. Greased our plows and salt spreaders. Gassed up the snow blowers and skid loaders. Tomorrow we're going to haul equipment and salt back out to a few sites. Then I'll try and get a little sleep but I doubt I will be able too. I'm excited. The blizzard last year was so much fun to plow. Time to make that money!!

7 minutes ago, SnowPlowGuy88 said:

Getting things all geared up for tomorrow night. Double and triple checked all of our equipment. Greased our plows and salt spreaders. Gassed up the snow blowers and skid loaders. Tomorrow we're going to haul equipment and salt back out to a few sites. Then I'll try and get a little sleep but I doubt I will be able too. I'm excited. The blizzard last year was so much fun to plow. Time to make that money!!

Been a terrible season for you guys. Glad you will get to make some money this week.

Just now, MillvilleWx said:

I'd be pretty happy if you're in the LSV. Seems like double digits is well within reach. Every piece of guidance has been favorable. Thermals are great until some question mark toward Lancaster Co. Still looks great there though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I still think I taint but if so, it will likely be sleet, then back to snow.  Im ok w/ that.

its a pack preserver...:deadhorse:

10 minutes ago, canderson said:

Been a terrible season for you guys. Glad you will get to make some money this week.

Last year was pretty similar until the "big one". This storm will make for long hours of plowing and possibly a day of euipment to move piles of snow and clean out parking stalls. We service about 14 commercial properties, 3 of which are large apartment complexes. We also have a large +55 community over off Hempt road in Silver Spring Twp that has over 300 driveways to clear. Going to be a good storm. 

Just now, Voyager said:

Bloomsburg now. I'm at the motel ready for my orientation this week and waiting for my breaded crow dinner to arrive...lol

Wait till Tuesday night to order that.  2 for 1 that night, and you never know....I may have to join you....but as much smack as i've been spewing....I may be in FAR worse shape if this doesnt pan out. 

but for now...I'll buy.....

You eat :)

Nut

What do you see as the timing of the storm through the Rt. 80 corridor?  I have to pass through Monday night from east to west and want to get past the Clearfield/DuBois/Clarion area before the worst of the conditions if possible.

Archived