Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - March 2017

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm thinking there are/were squalls north near Hazleton. I-81 near mm 144 is a crash with multiple tractor trailers. Can anyone out that way confirm?

Just had one go through elysburg about 20 minutes ago.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

its really hard not to get stoked. I'm trying to keep myself in check. 

If this one craps the bed.....someones gonna have to check me out.....

of my padded cell.

From what I see, the King has it at or about the high 980's.  Yep.....that'll do.

Nut

2 minutes ago, Wmsptwx said:

Serious question for red taggers, there is a noticeable light spot taking up most of Lycoming county on seemingly every accumulation model map no matter the storm. Is there a scientific reason for this or is it a naturally bad spot for storms?

can

not

resist.........

It's your anti snow shield that you installed deflecting any snow from your locall.

I'm sorry..............

:)

Nutsy

It's going to be a long weekend. After this mornings salting event and going out to check refreeze later tonight and tomorrow morning, I am looking forward to pushing some serious snow next week. Gotta get stocked up on some monster, chew and snacks. Looks like I could be in the truck for quite some time......please let this one happen. Then we can go into the busy season and look forward to a better winter next year. Hopefully this winters end is a taste of what's in store for next year. 

1 minute ago, SnowPlowGuy88 said:

It's going to be a long weekend. After this mornings salting event and going out to check refreeze later tonight and tomorrow morning, I am looking forward to pushing some serious snow next week. Gotta get stocked up on some monster, chew and snacks. Looks like I could be in the truck for quite some time......please let this one happen. Then we can go into the busy season and look forward to a better winter next year. Hopefully this winters end is a taste of what's in store for next year. 

you guys had a bad winter, this storm would help put a lil jingle in your pocket!

16 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

you guys had a bad winter, this storm would help put a lil jingle in your pocket!

Definitely will help out. We put our plows back inside the storage building a couple of weeks ago and just last week pulled all of our salt piles and trailers off a couple of sites. Looks like we're taking them back out Monday morning before getting some sleep and heading out Monday night. Hell, we installed an irrigation system last week it was so nice!

2 hours ago, sauss06 said:

I'm thinking there are/were squalls north near Hazleton. I-81 near mm 144 is a crash with multiple tractor trailers. Can anyone out that way confirm?

Yes. I-81 between 141 and 143 northbound is/was closed due to a multi vehicle crash. Almost a repeat of last Friday, when I-81 northbound was closed for hours due to a 31 car pile-up at the 132.

Archived