Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - March 2017

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you said we were getting shut out ?!

All kidding aside, The trends today have been fantastic! The 0z GFS just crushed most of CTP with 10-20 inches of snow. We are only 4 days away & this is the best look we have had since last January!

I think we end up with rain honestly. We'll see - looooong way to go. 

32ºF and moderate to heavy snow falling here. Up to a half inch on colder and/or elevated surfaces, roads are wet so far. 

Euro has quite a deep coastal for Tuesday but def east of the GFS, it does get some snow into PA but not like in southern New England up into Maine. Canadian more along the Euro for now. It's weird seeing the GFS of all models inside that guidance. 

I jsut woke up and the temp is down to 33 degrees, but I think the snow was late getting started here, as there isn't even any accumulation on grassy areas yet. As for Tuesday, looking at that Kuchera map and seeing 39.5" for hazleton is just incredible. Doubt it will approach those kinds of numbers, but...stranger things have happened.

What's going to be interesting is that I'll not be home for this one. I'll be in a motel in Bloomsburg for work orientation. If it's a s bad as depicted overnight. I may have a few solitary days as the orientation classes would likely be cancelled. The schedule is classes Monday and Tuesday, then truck assignments and first loads on Wednesday. It could end up being an interesting (or boring) week. At least I'll have my Jeep with me...

Yeah nice runs overnight. Hope It holds. 

Starting to see strange white subtance falling aimelessly from the sky.  

Nut

CTP now put Lancaster county in the WWA for 2-3 inches this am! I was so happy for you & Maytown when I saw that.

It is snowing steadily in Marysville. The grass & car tops are working on their first inch of snow. Radar looks great all the way back into Ohio!

CTP now put Lancaster county in the WWA for 2-3 inches this am! I was so happy for you & Maytown when I saw that.

It is snowing steadily in Marysville. The grass & car tops are working on their first inch of snow. Radar looks great all the way back into Ohio!

Thank you! I was really surprised to wake up and see that. Heck...it's even starting to snow a bit down here! 

Archived