Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem VI

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Ukie to me looks similar to a Euro type solution....... which I think would satisfy most here.

Long way to go still.... CMC is a brush lol

It's not a brush....really that track and H5 solution would probably be prolific.  

4 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Ukie to me looks similar to a Euro type solution....... which I think would satisfy most here.

Long way to go still.... CMC is a brush lol

It's a brush because of how compact the storm Is. Would a small system be pausible in this setup? Most guidance shows a large storm system? 

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Sure, if you have a gfs/nam vs euro/uk camp, the play is to lean right. Not denying that. Still not quite there yet to go heavy on the op's anyway. 

The EURO so much as ticks west, and its going to be another CT death band....even I were you, I'd root for it.

The GFS is just an event of lesser magnitude.

Period.

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

The EURO so much as ticks west, and its going to be another CT death band....even I were you, I'd root for it.

The GFS is just an event of lesser magnitude.

Period.

gfs is deff lesser magnitude, agree. I was not rooting for it, just hesitant to discount it 5 times running this over e sne now. uk moving to euro is good but it has been bi polar. 

13 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Sure, if you have a gfs/nam vs euro/uk camp, the play is to lean right. Not denying that. Still not quite there yet to go heavy on the op's anyway. 

I didn't even know the nam was allowed to have a camp this far out lol.

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yes, I get it....that's reasonable.

But admit it, if the models switched positions, and it was the Euro showing the western solution and the GFS showing the eastern solution, we'd have far more reason to be concerned.

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Let me know when Walt Drag does his AFD.  Jerry remember 05 and that Arctic front that came through that week? I hear that noise outside my window, just sayin.

I hear it too! As soon as this clipper went away and the skies cleared

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Let me know when Walt Drag does his AFD.  Jerry remember 05 and that Arctic front that came through that week? I hear that noise outside my window, just sayin.

The euro is an all-timer.....make no mistake about it.

That verifies, someone sees 3', or even a bit more.

Archived