Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Model Mayhem VI

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Sweet, a snowy 3-5" Friday for interior SCT. Hit the liqour stores and smoke shops. 

3-5"  ?  riiight. I suppose it's possible.  

actually I don't have an opinion... The little critter for Friday looked slam dunky on over the weekend, but the last day and half threw that for a loop; now here we are...  okay. 

17 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

3-5"  ?  riiight. I suppose it's possible.  

actually I don't have an opinion... The little critter for Friday looked slam dunky on over the weekend, but the last day and half threw that for a loop; now here we are...  okay. 

For those of us down here, no? Looks like there is good agreement for a 2-4" advisory event south of the pike with 5" lollies hahaha just off the LI sound. 

Just now, Spanks45 said:

Speaking of :weenie:, some of those EURO ensembles are straight up :weenie:

Some of them phase the left-behind shortwave of the Sunday meat-grinder system. Sort of like what the GGEM did and what the Ukie looked like it wanted to do at 144 hours.

19 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Well it sucks, because I can only post so many times.

The idea being, think about what you are posting before you post. Then put all the ideas into a single post - instead of rapid-firing whatever pops into your head as individual posts for each thought.

Just now, JC-CT said:

The idea being, think about what you are posting before you post. Then put all the ideas into a single post - instead of rapid-firing whatever pops into your head as individual posts for each thought.

I am a sadist, I like it when its brutal cold and snowy when the rest of the people are looking for daisies and tulips, I am a weenie too.

Archived