Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 2nd/3rd - EVENT CANCELLED - we apologize for any inconvenience

buckeye

1 minute ago, iluvsnow said:

What a disaster of a winter. But...in little over 3 months...the sun starts heading south again...and our anguish pivots to hopes and dreams....and maybe, just maybe a winter of grand fulfillment! If not...there's always moving to Maine.

I don't love trust winter enough anymore to look forward to it like that.    I'm looking forward to a warm spring, hot summer, and warm fall.   All of it lasting as long as possible.

1 hour ago, osubrett2 said:

NAM coming into agreement with the global models, but looks to be an I-80 event stretching down to US-30 in IN and OH. Which is fine by me and I'm onboard with 100%.

Yea, nam whiffs i-70 to the north.  RGEM whiffs i-70 to the south.    All good.   I hate padding futility stats with turds.   

Only thing interesting about this is that precip will be convective, with decent lapse rates and CAPE in the area, and decent omega.

GFS and NAM onboard with a futility stopping 1-2". ECMWF with a DAB and GGEM south.

Or not.

Weak wave further south for the OV now.

Futility will live on.

On 3/1/2017 at 8:54 AM, buckeye said:

So a clipper fart is coming thru the sub Thursday night and Friday morning.   Depending on track combined with nocturnal timing, there is a chance a few of us might see some slop on the grass and hoods of our cars.

It's all we got man....

...it's all we got.

It was small anyhow... who cares.

Archived