Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

I'm going to hold you and PSU real close to my bosom when the inevitable, crushing let down occurs after some positive, Lucy type runs sets yall up tonight through say Wednesday.   I will help you both heal.  I will comfort you in your rough time of need.   I'm here for yall.

No worries on my end. I've pulled out Chill's 1000 day model and am already tracking into next November. Still not sure about the 3 day window around Nov 18th though. Depends on if the blocking is real or not. 

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Honestly, I think I'm rooting against snow. Winter was garbage. It's spring now. I'm not willing to accept anything less than a verified warning level event that isn't melting in between measurements.

I'm not sure anything can redeem the last three months. Maybe a biblical storm and cold. 

You read my prediction above, right? The Great Quadruple Phasing Mega Super Stupendous Snow Bomb of the Millennium Storm? Would that do?

Put me down for a 6 pack.

Stout season never ends for me! Becomes a bit more challenging in summer tho unless I stock up.

Sorry! You really need to try it before it goes!

stouts are the only thin i drink these days. The hardywood gingerbread stout was by far the best beer i have ever had. I need to find some more great stouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

God love 'em, but the people who never (officially) jumped are equally unstable as the people who did. Just as you have to be sick to let wx make you melt, you have to be ******* off your rocker to keep tracking after the catastrophe we've been living through. 

Even on a semi anonymous forum, there are some secrets you should keep locked away.

Auntie Bertha has some skilz 

4 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

The heartbreak coming around here is going to be brutal.  It's going to bring another tear to my avatar. 

Agreed.  The pattern is still so volatile that the pendulum of these sub-forums supports "question everything".

1 hour ago, stormtracker said:

The heartbreak coming around here is going to be brutal.  It's going to bring another tear to my avatar. 

Nah. At least not for me. I conceded to a total dud weeks ago. I'm just glad we're still in the game before spring climo takes over for good. If it happens, great. If nothing happens then I'll enjoy the longer days and warmer weather. 

The only thing that I see that might be a pain in the ass is if something is lookin legit after next Sunday then staying up for the euro is going to suck ass. 

49 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Nah. At least not for me. I conceded to a total dud weeks ago. I'm just glad we're still in the game before spring climo takes over for good. If it happens, great. If nothing happens then I'll enjoy the longer days and warmer weather. 

The only thing that I see that might be a pain in the ass is if something is lookin legit after next Sunday then staying up for the euro is going to suck ass. 

I agree with this post... pretty much where I am as well... but it's going to hurt having to stay up for the 00z Euro at 2am if there is a legit threat of snow for us

15 minutes ago, yoda said:

I agree with this post... pretty much where I am as well... but it's going to hurt having to stay up for the 00z Euro at 2am if there is a legit threat of snow for us

if we get a 6"+ event inside 72 hours i may stay up for the euro.  I am not too worried about losing any sleep, lol.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived