joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its happening fellas - inside 48 hours and i expect only minor shifts at this point. 6-12" for all i95 and north and west!! zombie weenies rejoice! Now the zombie fight for the jackpot can commence - i would wager westminster wins that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, wxw said:

wow kammerer really downplaying... 2" DC max of 5" (just posted on twitter)

The most recent post I see from Kammerer on Twitter is from 3:30 PM, and really it's not a completely crazy map. He has DC right on the edge between 2-5 and 5-10. That's not downplaying in my opinion -- it's being conservative 48+ hours out.

Edit - my timezone must be messed up on Twitter. It was indeed from 6:30 (i.e. post-18z GFS). 

Untitled.png

Can I ask a lay person question? When folks speak of blocking, is it the area on the attached weather map I circled in red? I understand isobars, I am just trying to understand what is about to happen. I am animating it in my mind.a167dff241e3e5ec0bfaab7fbbe56049.jpg&key=c9e6b59f5104019effc497ddf7e76b81294df5504fe3b6f356b8c09ae6b2ebc5

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Sorry it didnt upload correctly. Attached per my post just now.

Capture+_2017-03-11-19-39-02.png

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, ge0 said:

not really that bad of a call, especially since there's so much uncertainty w/ mixing & precip rates

Not going conservative in NYC. They have a blizzard watch out already with 12-18 inches forecasted in the warning  

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived