joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see a general 6-10" swath from dc to baltimore along i95 with closer to 10" near baltimore and closer to 6" near dc south and east of dc will be a tough call with thermals and north and west of dc will be a tough call with sharp back edge of precip shield. Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

Everything from 2 foot blizzard to snowquester is on the table

sorta. the air mass is much better than snoquester as you know. possible the front end doesn't develop as it appears it should but with that aspect it's hard to imagine a total bust. i'll reserve judgment till about 1:05p for now. 

Just now, Ian said:

sorta. the air mass is much better than snoquester as you know. possible the front end doesn't develop as it appears it should but with that aspect it's hard to imagine a total bust. i'll reserve judgment till about 1:05p for now. 

In all seriousness, I think the worst case scenario is 2 to 4" gone by 5pm on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

Its more than OK.  But we all know it's not going to play out like that.  WE'll be worrying about sleet advancing from Waldorf while PSU and Mappy will be reporting thundersnow 

Yea kinda feeling the same way.  Westminster & No Balt Co will get theirs with this.  I feel for the Winchester folks though...

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived