Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Obs/Disco Thread

arlwx

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, yoda said:

Nice... thanks for the link... we will be able to use this site for later risks of severe storms if we need clearing in future events

I've been watching the loop while eating lunch at my desk for the past 20 min nonstop.  GOES-16 is just amazing.  All this was created with a meager budget too...so incredible.

6 hours ago, snowfan said:

Let's see if the southern push wins out today. HRRR showing BWI at 70 and Wilmington at 55 at 4pm. Seems like a temp bust potential day. Cloud cover holds on in the metro areas til about lunch time. Even a few isolated cells in the afternoon. 

HRRR looking pretty good.  DCA well into the 60s now while ILG is still wedgey.

4 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

71.8.  +16 degrees in the last two hours.  Wedge-buster.

EJ - we are going to have so much fun with the GOES-16 data.  Today was a perfect day for it too.

Indeed.  Can't wait for everything to be smoothed out and have this made operational this yeaer.

Had a storm roll through around 4am today. A lot of lightning and thunder on the front end. By the time it started to rain only one flash that I counted. In the last 30 min I feel sorry for anyone on 270 and 70 in Frederick County. Tail end of rush hour and a soaker over here. Total rain for today so far is .27".

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived