Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Obs/Disco Thread

arlwx

14 minutes ago, Deck Pic said:

40, light rain.  My forecast high of 62 isn't looking very good.

I hope we bomb low on temps today. I want to be working on my cars tomorrow taking the snow tires off and putting the summer tires on in 72°F temps next to sleet piles. They are good for keeping your beer chilled. 

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Rude shock walking outside after enjoying yesterdays temps. And did you see the snowstorm the 06Z GFS threw out there?

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Made you look didn't I? ;) 

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

46 minutes ago, das said:

Back door cold front saved my two remaining piles. 40.9F will do that, I guess. There's still 7' piles in the local grocery store parking lot. 70F thunderstorms this week will make quick work of them. 

IMG_1201.thumb.JPG.cc189c425720300220129f53d35ae4d3.JPG

Sorry to see them go.  I found a tiny little pile couple days back hiding under a shrub in the back.  It was dirty and might have had some urine in it.  I brushed off what I could and ate it.  It had an odd nutty flavor.  That's how committed I am to the winter.  Maybe I should be committed.

3 hours ago, BristowWx said:

Sorry to see them go.  I found a tiny little pile couple days back hiding under a shrub in the back.  It was dirty and might have had some urine in it.  I brushed off what I could and ate it.  It had an odd nutty flavor.  That's how committed I am to the winter.  Maybe I should be committed.

What

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived