Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

LOL the only way I could live there is at 8k. But the weather and Cali coat is beautiful. I'm sure it's a talent show there too.

I mean great for the golf game, great wineries, great breweries (though I would miss my NE IPAs) but I think eventually I would snap and start mowing people on the sidewalks down in a Timmer dominator style car.

9 hours ago, OceanStWx said:

I mean great for the golf game, great wineries, great breweries (though I would miss my NE IPAs) but I think eventually I would snap and start mowing people on the sidewalks down in a Timmer dominator style car.

It's funny ... I was just reading a paper over at Phys.org that talked about isotope dating of sedimentary land surface material in southern California arguing that the climate in that region has been stable for nearly 1.5 million years...

Heh... that gives new meaning to the concept of just being patient and waiting it out!  sometimes i could have sworn May 2005 lasted longer -

Hello, dropping into all regional forums to mention that there is a 2017 tropical season forecast over at Tropical Headquarters.

Entries are welcome into early June without penalty.

This is where to go if you're interested ...

https://www.americanwx.com/bb/topic/50014-2017-north-atlantic-tropical-storm-hurricane-forecast-contest/

Thanks. 

Archived