Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to work from home yesterday--I forgot how convenient that is.  Had no interuptions, managed to actually step away at noon and mow the front lawn, and of course I didn't need to shave and could wear shorts.  Looks like a great day for today--a great one to be outside.  Unfortuatnely, I need to come into Boston for a dinner tonight before the University's graduation tomorrow--3 ceremonies :(

Headed off for a week in Ireland on Thursday.  It looks like I'll go from crappy weather here to typical Irish temps and showers.

2 hours ago, moneypitmike said:

I managed to work from home yesterday--I forgot how convenient that is.  Had no interuptions, managed to actually step away at noon and mow the front lawn, and of course I didn't need to shave and could wear shorts.  Looks like a great day for today--a great one to be outside.  Unfortuatnely, I need to come into Boston for a dinner tonight before the University's graduation tomorrow--3 ceremonies :(

Headed off for a week in Ireland on Thursday.  It looks like I'll go from crappy weather here to typical Irish temps and showers.

Ever been? Beautiful country. Toss up between there and Scotland for top billing in my book. Have a nice trip, Mike. 

Archived