Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, I've just been informed that I am no longer allowed to share GOES-16 data on personal accounts. It can only be shared via NOAA/NWS social media accounts.

They are being really weird about this data. Just slap a disclaimer on everything (like we do all experimental products) and let people use it how they will use it.

S**t you'd think we wanted to show off the brand new, fancy satellite we just launched. 

55 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Kinda sucks when a 3ft snowstorm just melts away in a week or so.

so does hemorrhoids!

thanks captain obvious.

Id take 3ft of a snowstorm for all but two hours if it came down to that.

give me a break.

the most unrelated comment to a thread ive ever read.

1 hour ago, justaroofer said:

so does hemorrhoids!

thanks captain obvious.

Id take 3ft of a snowstorm for all but two hours if it came down to that.

give me a break.

the most unrelated comment to a thread ive ever read.

Hey weenie. Read more and post less garbage and maybe you'd pick up on the thinly veiled sarcasm. You're lucky I haven't given you the full heave-ho yet. 

34 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Hey weenie. Read more and post less garbage and maybe you'd pick up on the thinly veiled sarcasm. You're lucky I haven't given you the full heave-ho yet. 

for that!!

go ahead.

id rather be a weenie than a power hungry *****.

I dare you.

show the folks how you make an example out of people who are real and funny and most of all different.

if you feel I disserve to be banned for that than do it!!!!

do it..

if I don't post anything in tomorrow, let it be known that sir captain obvious the administrator feels he is above all criticisms even when the one I made was meh at best.

be a man.

not a silencer of men.

otherwise don't threaten me cause I never, and I mean never back down from someone like you.

good day sir

I saw a stat showing Binghamton, NY has had 95 inches of snow so far this winter, compared to 22 inches this time last year, and is almost 30 inches above their normal average to date of 67 inches.  I know we've had a few inside runners here this winter, but some of those have been north of even them.  They are at 850 ft el, so I guess that helps them a bit.

8 minutes ago, justaroofer said:

for that!!

go ahead.

I dare you.

show the folks how you make an example out of people who are real and funny and most of all different.

do it..

if I don't post anything in tomorrow, let it be known that sir captain obvious the administrator feels he is above all criticisms even when the one I made was meh at best.

be a man.

not a silencer of men.

otherwise don't threaten me cause I never, and I mean never back down from someone like you.

good day sir

Please seek professional help. 

58 minutes ago, justaroofer said:

for that!!

go ahead.

I dare you.

do it..

be a man.

not a silencer of men.

good day sir

Wow, you earned the full clip. 

Archived