Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2017 Severe Thread

mappy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it inappropriate to meh this?  the clouds looked disorganized today which is sometimes a precursor to meh'ness, though that could also be me over-analyzing.  radar looks good for northeast maryland.  hoping to see something legit down this way.  it's certainly muggy out. i have absolutely no idea how i just shot hoops for an hour and a half.  probably because i hadn't worked out all week and needed to move around.

just heard thunder.  meh over.  sloppy cloud/farmer forecasting fail.  what i do know is that some of our better storms have that nw to se direction (even heard a tv met say that once), so maybe that theory will work again.

I'm not gonna un-meh until the thunder is on me. Heard it, but the only consequence that has is closing the pools.

1 minute ago, NorthArlington101 said:

I'm not gonna un-meh until the thunder is on me. Heard it, but the only consequence that has is closing the pools.

well, not to mention i guess the nw to se isn't really that right now.  the initial line looks ok, though not much behind it, but it's early.

43 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Time sensitive but good god look at the CG strikes around baltimore. Busiest I've ever seen 

https://www.lightningmaps.org/#y=39.0049;x=-76.6877;z=8;t=3;m=sat;r=0;s=0;o=0;b=;n=0;d=2;dl=2;dc=0;

Beginning to rock here in upper NW; CG strikes all around.

Also, that's a pretty impressive squall line in Europe in the insert window on the lefttstretching from Gdansk all the way to Marsailles. 

Archived