joxey
March medium/long range disco

psuhoffman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Memories of the blizzard of '93...

Not even close.  Yeah this is a big snow producing solution (fantasy).  This solution has a 989 low over the Tidewater.  93 was a 976...in Tallahassee! To get a 93 we would need a low coming out of south Texas, not Missouri.

9 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Not even close.  Yeah this is a big snow producing solution (fantasy).  This solution has a 989 low over the Tidewater.  93 was a 976...in Tallahassee! To get a 93 we would need a low coming out of south Texas, not Missouri.

Let's just make our own memories and call it a day. Lol. 

3 hours ago, mitchnick said:

It's worth signing up for Wxbell a month just to save the maps from last night's Euro run. Lol

Just have someone screenshot it for you.  It won't be there in about 5 hours.

I love you long timers, but yall should know better.    And this is Day 9...Day 7/8 is when it usually goes to ****. 

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

I love you long timers, but yall should know better.    And this is Day 9...Day 7/8 is when it usually goes to ****. 

Let us just enjoy it for a few hours. I fully expect it to magically vanish with the next run. It's kinda like when the lottery gets super high so I buy a ticket. I know I'm not going to win, but the fun part is dreaming about what you would do with that kind of money if you did win in the days leading up to the drawing.

3 hours ago, mitchnick said:

It's worth signing up for Wxbell a month just to save the maps from last night's Euro run. Lol

I know, it would stink if I had to imagine my imaginary snowstorm myself, and then draw it myself if I wanted memories.

13 minutes ago, osfan24 said:

Let us just enjoy it for a few hours. I fully expect it to magically vanish with the next run. It's kinda like when the lottery gets super high so I buy a ticket. I know I'm not going to win, but the fun part is dreaming about what you would do with that kind of money if you did win in the days leading up to the drawing.

Ok, I'm not going to piss in yalls cheerios.  I know the feeling of having a debbie downer around and it's annoying.  I'll just close by saying, I'll be here for you all in the Panic room when you need hugs from the inevitable let down.   Now go out there and practice kicking that football.  Lucy is definitely going to hold it steady for real this time.

1 minute ago, snowmagnet said:

Is this the first run that the Euro indicated a 10 day storm? Can't wait to see if something is still there for the 12z. 

Imagine the hype associated with something like the Euro showing that within 3 days.  It would be madness.  As far as being there at 12z we'll I think you know the answer to that one.  Historically bad patterns and warmth we can do around here before breakfast but historic winter events often seem more elusive.

57 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

The gfs had something similar . .. but it was an apps runner..well a cutter  and the patter  is there. so I wouldn't be shocked if there are some good runs over the next couple of days.  how do the ensembles look? any support?

40 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Ok, I'm not going to piss in yalls cheerios.  I know the feeling of having a debbie downer around and it's annoying.  I'll just close by saying, I'll be here for you all in the Panic room when you need hugs from the inevitable let down.   Now go out there and practice kicking that football.  Lucy is definitely going to hold it steady for real this time.

I'm p sure you said the same thing in January 2016, so maybe you'll be wrong again.

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic

Archived