Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Coop Crushing Snow Observations 02/15/17

wxeyeNH

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ncforecaster89 said:

Hi dryslot!  Was thinking the same, but stopped along hwy 11S to film and take pics of 6 to 7 foot banks along the highway that are evening covering hwy signs! I'm in Sebago, ME. Temp of 30f & SN

That area off of 302 by the lake is a prime spot as well

6 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'll bet anything that BS 9" up around Newburyport on the EURO gets knocked back to like 3" on the 00z run.....that model has been so full of $hit this season.

But but but the verification scores!!!

Id tend to agree though in all seriousness... not it's best winter ever 

9 minutes ago, mreaves said:

Do you think right on the causeway would be cool? I bet the winds whip through there something wicked. 

They would get drifts over the road coming off long lake there in winter, That lake gets some nasty white caps in the summer when winds are out of the NNW

36 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

But but but the verification scores!!!

Id tend to agree though in all seriousness... not it's best winter ever 

Ya every time somebody says how the Euro isn't what it used to be...you have a MET here come on and say how it's verification scores are still better than everything..and getting better all the time?????   

I dont care what anybody says..that model use to be great..it ain't what it used to be PERIOD!!  Scores or no scores..it isn't the stand out it once was.  

Drove home after work from Boston big flakes as I left, once I hit 128  93 became slushy lots of salters out. Once I reached Wilmington steady snow good flakes but not the huge ones that were falling downtown. Looks like we will be right on the edge of the good stuff here although my radar hallucinations tell me this is more west? I don't know.

Archived