Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Coop Crushing Snow Observations 02/15/17

wxeyeNH

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

What am I looking at? The landphoon? I have seen no modeling and assumed rain. 

It's 46 here, I'm skeptical 

Nah, it'll be when the band up my way starts to rip south. Some of that west of the meso low may start to change to snow though as the mid levels crash.

3 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

What am I looking at? The landphoon? I have seen no modeling and assumed rain. 

It's 46 here, I'm skeptical 

Edit: 37F

It's later on when the band rotates south....go back in the other thread and read back...it's all explained in there. No guarantees though...this is an inverted trough.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

It's later on when the band rotates south....go back in the other thread and read back...it's all explained in there. No guarantees though...this is an inverted trough.

I'm going to when I get home. 

Currently in bumper to bumper on Atlantic Ave with two pizzas from Reginas on my lap.

Might as well waterboard me. Torture.

Based on CC, it really looks like the nose of the trof is pointed right at PWM. Lower values are slowly eroding around it, while PWM keeps ticking up in temp.

We're just about to flash over in town I think. Looks like the transition is right around Winn Road (for those that know the Route 9 area around Cumberland/Falmouth). 

37.0/35 here in Lowell. Had a few drops earlier. Looks like the party will be north of me. But heading to the cabin Friday where it's been snowing all day. Barely reached 30F for a few minutes and currently 27.3/26. I hear they got 5" today and it's looking like another 6-10 in the forecast. Snow depths could surpass (if they haven't already) 2014-2015 levels and possibly 2010-2011 for my deepest pack since I've been there (2011)

Archived