Weathernoob335
Coop Crushing Snow 02/15/17

dryslot

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Euro Ens giving Boston, Ray Ray some 3-4 inch  love

Yeah I mentioned further back that they looked better than the OP...this was just based on the upper air and sfc look...I can't see mean snowfall. Not that the snowfall algorithms are that good anyway...but I was surprised to see the sfc reflection a bit S of the OP run. So who knows...maybe some hope.

Running out of time quickly though. A trend in the other direction tonight at 00z ends any threat south of about Portsmouth.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I mentioned further back that they looked better than the OP...this was just based on the upper air and sfc look...I can't see mean snowfall. Not that the snowfall algorithms are that good anyway...but I was surprised to see the sfc reflection a bit S of the OP run. So who knows...maybe some hope.

Running out of time quickly though. A trend in the other direction tonight at 00z ends any threat south of about Portsmouth.

Some good members in there, last call for alcohol 0Z tonight

8 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Damn it!  Was hoping for an early bed time tonight.  Although I suspect not much south of the pike.

I wouldn't stay up for it...ok, maybe the 00z NAM. But as soon as the 00z NAM inevitably comes in less impressive, you can call it a night.

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Most stuff has 1-2 south Pike with the stuff tomorrow PM.. elevation dependent. I'm planning on that 

If the SW trend stops at 0z..that won't happen.  If the southwest trend continues at 0z, then that could be the case.  If the NAM comes in less enthused, it's over for anything in CT. A few flakes in the air..maybe but there would have to be big changes to get you back into anything more than flakes. 

5 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Yep, outside looking in on this one. Pity. But then again, I've got heavy snow cover with a solid veneer of freezing rain over it. All things considered, could be much worse.

Oh ya..very wintry appeal for sure.  But it would have been real nice for this to have worked out for us.  Too bad! 

Archived