Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Coop Crushing Snow 02/15/17

dryslot

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, weathafella said:

Send your wife an SUV for Valentine's Day!

I'm currently driving one that I rented, ironically.  She has been great, until she found out I once again turned around and headed back N for another storm.  Will do all I can to make it up to her when I return.

Right now, I've driven up I-95 through heavy rain near Portland to Auburn/Lewiston which has had SN+ the past hour.  It has lightened up a little the past 10 minutes. Temp is 31 f.  

Edit: The SN+ was between Portland and Auburn/Lewiston, ME (just N of North Hindham).  Right across the rain/snow axis.  It's been SN- since arriving here.

Can someone explain to me the radar presentation showing the swirl around Plymouth Mass.   Looking at the models wasn't the low suppose to form much further east?  Is that the new coastal forming?  Wouldn't that be much further west than modeled and have different implications for much of E NE?    Maybe its just kind of meso thing that really has little meaning.  Thoughts?

2 hours ago, dryslot said:

Yup, Foothills and higher elevation areas will Jack on this one.

I'll send some photos after the Matterhorn once I get done sendin' it!  Epic is an overused word.  Tomorrow will be epic with the base + this past week's snow!  Good thing I'm only 5'4", I can fit under all those trees I'll be skiing in....

Archived