Newest Member
    joxey
Coop Crushing Snow 02/15/17

dryslot

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, codfishsnowman said:

this morning's discussion not as dramatic as some other recent ones, could be the real deal for ne mass this time

I have no issues with the discussion. Potentially much at stake in that ne quadrant and it sets the players for us nicely. Even 12z might not tell the story....could be a complete nowcast.

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

lol. I have family freaking out asking how much we're going to get. It's tough when you have to explain how a gradient works. I'm optimistic for here though. 

Whats the timeframe?  We had that little burst of puffies earlier but now I see that batch is north of us and enhancing.  Nothing really to our south and some stuff a good ways to our west.

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Event's off to a nice start with 3-4" overnight here at the office with the WAA moving through overnight.

Lets see what we can get in the next 24-36 hours.

43" of snow depth outside the office this morning.  Bucket loaders currently removing snow and putting it somewhere that's not here.

As soon as you posted yesterday that you were skeptical I knew it was on like donkey kong, its going to snow where it wants to snow. congrats NNE peeps NH Maine VT, could be special. Notches east side ranges wow.

8 hours ago, mreaves said:

First flakes at 11:27 as I was letting the dog in. 

Well, this didn't amount to much.  I figure I must have caught the only two flakes that fell overnight at my place.  This event is a bust.  I think I'm going to pack it in for the winter. (Is this how to "meh" it properly MPM and Lava Rock?)

Archived