Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Coop Crushing Snow 02/15/17

dryslot

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Tamarack might break his all time depth record.  For an original board member to do that is special. Jeff might too. Dendrite sitting at 26 depth with an outside shot at 40 Gene hoping to see his first footer in 3 years and on and on. 

I though Brian was at 30"?

12 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Man, nothing clears a thread faster than a Maine special :lol:

Most people know when to pack it up. You can pretty much tell the general outlook for a threat by who is posting. Don't even bother looking at models, just look at the poster.

This is pretty much turning into 2015... minus SNE getting hit along with Maine. 

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Most people know when to pack it up. You can pretty much tell the general outlook for a threat by who is posting. Don't even bother looking at models, just look at the poster.

This is pretty much turning into 2015... minus SNE getting hit along with Maine. 

2015 displaced to the NE, unfortunately.

29 minutes ago, dendrite said:

26"...settlement of the 10" of fluff from the weekend dense snow.

I'm well over 30" in the valley.  Notches easily over 50"  can't accurately measure because there's some bomber cement under there, but the folks up at the obvs can.  powder freak and his area has been doing a bit better with day to day orographic, as usual Jay is killing it.  But for our weather pattern here in the valley, these storms have been special.  Thursday and Saturday's surprise have been especially sweet!  Check the Attitash instagram from Saturday to see me ripping 6" of blower pow - 5 degrees and dumping snow - felt like 50:1.  Total surprise.  I like storms, but I like surprises better.  We don't often get surprised here.  The surprise is for Cannon, Jay, Stowe, and Sugarbush/MRG.  

Archived