Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Coop Crushing Snow 02/15/17

dryslot

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I do like NWS Gray mentioning Maine folks should clear out vents etc due to CO poisoning.  Was just telling my students about that risk today (not for us...but we were introducing them to compounds)

People with heat pumps on the side of their house should shovel around them too. the poop vents on top of the house should be cleared so the plumbing works properly and secondary exits should be kept clear. 

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

People with heat pumps on the side of their house should shovel around them too. the poop vents on top of the house should be cleared so the plumbing works properly and secondary exits should be kept clear. 

Yep, it's time to shovel off the deck. I almost can't see the grill anymore.

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yup. I was clearing my MILs roof yesterday, not because of collapse chance (her fear) but because her sewer vent pipe was buried

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

but itwasn't out that far yet when you made the post, that was my question, NAm alone on an island besides itself, well James is with it

Yes it was, on storm vista it was out to 36 just like the regular NAM was. I don't even think the parallel is on tropical tidbits.

For BTV there is high bust potential on this either way (high or low). There is no confidence in the IVT placement, a lot will depend where the squalls line up, finally there will be a lot riding on heavily blocked upslope. This will be fun to watch

Archived