February 12/13 SWFE/Coastal Observations

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 7:11 AM, eyewall said:

Where can we see the video?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Hi Eyewall!  I will post a few short clips of the two blizzards when I ultimately get back home.  I have posted a few pics on my twitter account since the files are too large to upload on the forum.  

If interested, they can be viewed at:

https://mobile.twitter.com/tbrite89

P.S. I still need to make time in the near future to post footage from the 17 hurricanes (including Earl with you in it), 8 blizzards, 2 historic floods, and 1 major LE event near the Tug Hill area.  

On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 7:11 AM, eyewall said:

Where can we see the video?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Finally found some time to post a few short clips onto Youtube directly from my Andriod phone.  These are completely unedited & low-quality definition, but at least gives a quick glance of the conditions experienced near Ellsworth, ME.

As time allows, I have alot more footage to share of the aforementioned large crashing waves in Southwest Harbor, and intense blizzard conditions from the preceding storm further S.  

I couldn't copy the link here off my phone, unfortunately, but you can find the 4 clips by searching, "blizzard of 2017 Midcoast"

Edit: My newly created Youtube channel is "Extremeweather coverage."

9 hours ago, ncforecaster89 said:

Finally found some time to post a few short clips onto Youtube directly from my Andriod phone.  These are completely unedited & low-quality definition, but at least gives a quick glance of the conditions experienced near Ellsworth, ME.

As time allows, I have alot more footage to share of the aforementioned large crashing waves in Southwest Harbor, and intense blizzard conditions from the preceding storm further S.  

I couldn't copy the link here off my phone, unfortunately, but you can find the 4 clips by searching, "blizzard of 2017 Midcoast"

Edit: My newly created Youtube channel is "Extremeweather coverage."

awesome, finally found your twitter handle, great stuff you sicko

On 2/15/2017 at 3:30 PM, ncforecaster89 said:

Hi Eyewall!  I will post a few short clips of the two blizzards when I ultimately get back home.  I have posted a few pics on my twitter account since the files are too large to upload on the forum.  

If interested, they can be viewed at:

https://mobile.twitter.com/tbrite89

P.S. I still need to make time in the near future to post footage from the 17 hurricanes (including Earl with you in it), 8 blizzards, 2 historic floods, and 1 major LE event near the Tug Hill area.  

Man those snow pics are far sicker than ebola! We just might have to call the CDC!

I'm green with frackin' ENVY!!!!

On 3/1/2017 at 2:29 AM, Jebman said:

Man those snow pics are far sicker than ebola! We just might have to call the CDC!

I'm green with frackin' ENVY!!!!

Thanks, Jebman!  I appreciate you taking the time to check out the pics on my twitter account, as well as this post.  Hoping all of us can experience a little more, or a lot, of the white stuff before this season comes to an end.    

Archived