Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 12/13 SWFE/Coastal Observations

Baroclinic Zone

5 minutes ago, snowgeek said:

Moderate snow with beautiful big fat dendrites. 7" on the board (just cleared it). 22" for the month. WOOT! Forced myself to do a slow walk with back spasms. Muscle relaxers FTW.
IMG_0756.JPGIMG_0760.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice shots; nice digs.

3 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Yeah, past few hours have been nice.  7.5" but both of our measurements have been subject to compaction I would guess. I forgot to clear my measuring sites this afternoon. 

My initial 6" measurement was after7 or 8 hours, so I don't think it would have compacted too much.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Snowdaycalculator.com wins again-just got the word.  Now we have to jockey the cars so I can get to it first.  Waiting till late as snow is falling steadily.

6 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Snowdaycalculator.com wins again-just got the word.  Now we have to jockey the cars so I can get to it first.  Waiting till late as snow is falling steadily.

41 and drizzle

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Thats a loooong time coming. One year break, phew. Good to see him pumped though. Everyone deserves to at some point.

Happy for Eyewall, now THAT dood can say its been a long time lol. 

Same with snowgeek

He know had 2 back to back 6+ events after a 2 year drought. So happy he went for a walk outside even thou he has back spasms. FULL WEENIE SALUTE

5 minutes ago, weathafella said:

All 4 of our districts cancelled.   If the wind isn't too bad tomorrow, possibly another Wachusett powder day

1 minute ago, sbos_wx said:

(1) That

(2) Why are we not allowed to post outside image hosting anymore? To make people pay for subscriptions? I don't blame the site. 

1. Looking for a board mod...

2. Not sure what John has setup or what the software allows, but I can guarantee you it isn't for that reason.

Archived