Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 12/13 SWFE/Coastal Observations

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, J Paul Gordon said:

Hoping then that it doesn't make it as far as ORH, or lasts for a minimal amount of time. Will be interesting to see how the far inland the heavy stuff from the coastal makes it. Feeling fairly confident that it makes it at least into the Worcester hills, NE CT, RI and wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't make it all the way to the CT Valley--especially if it bombs south of CC or LI.

CCB isn't making it to far inland in my opinion.  I wouldn't count on any of that where you are. Ticking east of late..extreme eastern and northeast areas of Mass yes..but that's about it I think.  

Unless it bombs way early..but that is a low probability right now I think.

Just now, WinterWolf said:

CCB isn't naming it to far inland in my opinion.  I wouldn't count on any of that where you are. Ticking east of late..extreme eastern and northeast areas of Mass yes..but that's about it I think.  

Unless it bombs way early..but that is a low probability right now I think.

I know one should never go on "hunches" or "feel"--certainly not with science, but I got a feeling its gonna play out well here. We'll see. Its not a forecast just a feeling after living around here for 60 years. Probably more often wrong than right.

2 minutes ago, J Paul Gordon said:

I know one should never go on "hunches" or "feel"--certainly not with science, but I got a feeling its gonna play out well here. We'll see. Its not a forecast just a feeling after living around here for 60 years. Probably more often wrong than right.

Hope it works out for you J Paul!!  I'll be curious to see how you do tmrw.

Anyway, been snowing moderately here for a long while..about 4 inches down.  Hope it keeps up.

Archived