Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 12/13 SWFE/Coastal Observations

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

Might be some good CF enhancement for a while near BOS. The front will probably slowly work west for a while while also strengthening. We could have a 12-15F gradient over like 5 miles maybe. 

Up to 30 now.  I'm down in Brookline Village for an errand and still sub freezing here.  Snow goes from big fatties to steady snow.  Should be a fun 20 hours.

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Up to 30 now.  I'm down in Brookline Village for an errand and still sub freezing here.  Snow goes from big fatties to steady snow.  Should be a fun 20 hours.

The models look way better than they did when I last saw them 24 hrs ago. Some of the meso models have me flipping to paste in the next few hours. Judging off the mesonet temps I could see that happening.

Balls to the wall?

1 minute ago, sbos_wx said:

The models look way better than they did when I last saw them 24 hrs ago. Some of the meso models have me flipping to paste in the next few hours. Judging off the mesonet temps I could see that happening.

Balls to the wall?

Been out for awhile but GFS looked great. Plants an 8 in the MAV snow number for BOS.

Snow on snow on snow. Just beautiful scenes out here. Dogs are doing laps jumping from pile to pile, lol. Finished doing the ice chunks at the end of the driveway after Ninja plow guy widened the roads pre dawn.  He destroyed the neighbors mailbox, lol. My road never saw complete bare pavement, they are greasy as heck now. Headed back inside for Coffee and pot pie. What a great weenie week.

IMG_0296.JPG

14 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Agreed. NBC30 is head and shoulders above all the other stations.

NBC30 was head and shoulders above everyone back when I was there too during the Field days. Glad to hear they kept the tradition alive with mets like Ryan. 

S+ inch an hour or more type stuff moving through right now. Should eventually move into NW Mass or VT.

Archived