Newest Member
    Dano62
Model Mayhem V

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Not a bad Euro run for the next 7 days...but that's some threading the needle for NNE on two events there.

Tell me more.....heading to Stowe for 3/4-3/6....hoping for some good news...

Forecast went from nice spring skiing to thaw/freeze.

The euro is more promising?

Euro ensembles are pretty impressive. If correct, it's going to be quite the amazing turnaround in sensible wx. We're sitting with May climo today and we're going back to below normal even for a January day probably some time in the first few days of March...and there's a pretty nice storm signal for around March 5-6. Good PNA rise popping a ridge out west at the same time. Could be a Miller B type look though it can definitely change. Then behind that there is what looks to almost be a reload near the end of the ensemble run. 

yeah, I agree Will, re that first week of March signal. 

I mentioned that awhile back too... pretty robust, clear and decisive shift toward winter reload coming out of the GEFs as well...  Luckily, no one was caught up in this attempted mutiny :whistle:

In a sense the "hints" of reload have been in play for some time... It's just been a matter of getting the tele's to commit, and it's refreshing to see the operational runs actually start reflecting them for a change.   

Not that anyone asked, but ...to me, I hope March racks up 100" and then it's 90's in April.  But we have our dreeeams...

Archived