Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Model Mayhem V

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Tequilla Barry looks like a good time. Dood probably use to drink budwieser for breakfast, smoke buds for lunch, and munch on shrooms for dinner. 

Hardly, dude made a gizzilion on the stock market, is retired and living large. Does like his Tequila but don't judge a book by its cover. 

5 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Hi Typhoon

Im a big fan but im A BALL BUSTING SOB AS WELL.

I think I can explain to you why some of us want, wish and yearn to endure the cold and snow and wind and ice in the months of march and april for that matter. For as long as we can..

Us folks like the challenge.

We like and adore the elements.. especially fond of anything that chaps our ass!

We recognize,  the more tranquil our lives become, as we get older, the more sedentary we become.

I mean seriously typhoon,??

With out a hypothetical "fire" or for that matter, a blizzard under our ass, us folks are not satisfied.

If you want to wish for the silence of the warmth to come hither, then so be it..

but I say....

As a "wanna be friend" to you,,

your asking for an early grave.. 

When nature bites you in the ass it is as great of a feeling as anything ive ever felt.  Kinda like when mom yelled at you when you were a child. It hurt but it was also nice to feel loved..

To each his own.. 

I don't really root for cold weather with snow in March as seasonal change/inevitability makes it about as much of a tease as 1995 Carmen Electra sittin on your lap.  50's do a lot for me, as I can enjoy numerous outdoor activities in 50s weather, which I can really enjoy when rooting on cold and snow "usually" only gets us to 37 F in BD mist.  

Heh, i'm just bustin' ballz -  .. i will admit though. these early fake warm days where it's 58 with light breeze and lot of sun play off the lack of acclimation and feel a lot warmer.  if we got a 1::200 year April blizzard .. that's a different story - the world stops and all expectations are out the window if something extraordinary is about to take place.   problem is, ... heh, those are too rare.  

i'm actually okay with March truth be told.  But come April ?  hoooly f'n bananas does that month drive me to it

46 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Having fun is drinking Budwieser for breakfast , buds for lunch and shrooms for dinner? Lol sounds like personal experiences. Barry is eccentric but not in a druggie kind of way

Youre taking this way too personal and took comedic comments too seriously. No need to defend your friend since there is nothing to defend from. Anyway, weed and mushies is good for the soul, in moderation of course. eastern medicine uses pyschedlics to treat all kinds of personal problems ie mental health issues, while the west poisons with big money pharecueticals and/or self medicate themselves with alcoholism. So dont judge these "druggies". This aint the meth and heroin crowd. 

58 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Youre taking this way too personal and took comedic comments too seriously. No need to defend your friend since there is nothing to defend from. Anyway, weed and mushies is good for the soul, in moderation of course. eastern medicine uses pyschedlics to treat all kinds of personal problems ie mental health issues, while the west poisons with big money pharecueticals and/or self medicate themselves with alcoholism. So dont judge these "druggies". This aint the meth and heroin crowd. 

:clap:

I spent many years practicing and teaching Eastern traditional medicine. 

and on the weather side I think W of the River folk are good for another advisory snow in the next 10 days. 

13 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Good luck with your forecast. I have not seen one met say March 2012 but good luck with that

2012-03-18 72 39 55.5 17.2 9 0 0.00 0.0
2012-03-19 79 39 59.0 20.4 6 0 0.00 0.0
2012-03-20 79 46 62.5 23.5 2 0 0.00 0.0
2012-03-21 75 52 63.5 24.1 1 0 T 0.0
2012-03-22 83 54 68.5 28.8 0 4 0.00 0.0
2012-03-23 75 53 64.0 23.9 1 0 0.00 0.0
2012-03-24 64 49 56.5 16.0 8 0 T 0.0

Well you might have some mets rooting for a Morch 2012 repeat. (:sizzle:)

7 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Climo winter ends March 21st , spring begins in May, what is in between sucks,unless a foot of snow falls in April like last year. seriously its hot long enough why extend it. Might as well live in DC. By the end of March its warm enough for baseball practice but cool enough to keep the bugs dormant. seasons in seasons.

That about covers it. That's why my preferred vacation time is 4/1 to 5/15. Get me a beach somewhere in that window and I'm good. And this year I just the double freedom rockets to the whole month of April. Leave 4/6 and come back 4/25. Ideally I leave with a foot of snow on the ground and come back to Ekster golfing in his banana hammock.

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

2 more rainers next week for all..but you can see the nice setup modeled now behind the last system for Torch 4th and beyond Going to be a fun period.I suspect there's a big snowstorm in that little window we have

C5WAcm5XAAAnao2.jpg

Lol you are too funny, from 10 days to 7 to a little window with no proof of what follows just conjecture because some Midwest Twitter Met said 2012 March

9 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Lol all set with shrooms for recreational use but sure they have medicinal properties. Recreational self medicators aren't doing it for health reasons they are doing it to get high. Wasn't defending but rather countering your assumptions.

11 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Hardly, dude made a gizzilion on the stock market, is retired and living large. Does like his Tequila but don't judge a book by its cover. 

...Although the first time I met him he was slouched over the chair wasted, and just moments away from hitting the floor.  He could barely speak coherently, and I recall the bar staff cutting him off, and asking if he was o.k.   

9 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

...Although the first time I met him he was slouched over the chair wasted, and just moments away from hitting the floor.  He could barely speak coherently, and I recall the bar staff cutting him off, and asking if he was o.k.   

Lol I remember that and the 2nd time was at your house and he was a gentleman, that is Barry to a tee, lol. Honestly there is no one with a bigger heart that has helped the downtrodden that I know than Barry. He literally has given he shirt off his back to help others. 

Archived