Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Model Mayhem V

Typhoon Tip

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Nope

Kevin trying to take down others with him...always classic. Does it with snow pack too..."melting up to the Canadian border" and then even places like ORH still have double digits on the ground afterward.

Kevin, close the shades for a week and check back in. I think the pattern looks pretty stormy again in the 11-15.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Kevin trying to take down others with him...always classic. Does it with snow pack too..."melting up to the Canadian border" and then even places like ORH still have double digits on the ground afterward.

Kevin, close the shades for a week and check back in. I think the pattern looks pretty stormy again in the 11-15.

I hope they get it. To my eyes if it follows the pattern this current one did that it will tease them and ultimately hit the maritimes. Seems like they just like to keep slipping east last minute. Who knows. Just my thoughts 

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I hope they get it. To my eyes if it follows the pattern this current one did that it will tease them and ultimately hit the maritimes. Seems like they just like to keep slipping east last minute. Who knows. Just my thoughts 

Yea. The past several winters weve been in a progressive flow so even if some ridging pops for us in the N ATL, models tend to overdue it which leads to more tucked in solutions slipping east. The flow overpowers any weak weenie ridge above us. Unless the N ATL block is persistent and entrenched, the further se solutions more than likely verify. 

With that said, Maine is in a great spot for this. This wont slip THAT far east now.

9 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah i don't get it, It appears to be envy.

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I explained my reasoning. It's not a slam dunk. Good luck though . Hopefully you get what you're calling for 

Not very well, Nobody claiming a slam dunk, Modeling has over 1" qpf over the area right now, Will it change? I bet it will, But that equates to 6-12" verbatim, And if it don't pan out, Won't hurt my feelings, I have two days of clean up from this one still going now.

7 minutes ago, dryslot said:

He is doing better then many down there.

Yup. He pretty much jacked in the Thursday event.... and he did well relative to his are with the big storm early in January.

Cant win them all. That area of Conn has been on just as incredible or a run as anyone else in the area... especially relative to most other parts of Conn.

The rain to Maine stuff and melting to the Candian border is LOL. Pretty much just tells you he is personally out of the game 

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

He is pissed. Underperformer yesterday, Maine getting the snow, and torch next week. But he has like 18" OTG LOL. 

Lol...reminds me so much when Jeff in Lewiston was getting 5-6 inches and SNE was getting nada during the abysmal winter of 2011-12.  Kevin melted very hard.  Someone should bump that one....

15 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Yup. He pretty much jacked in the Thursday event.... and he did well relative to his are with the big storm early in January.

Cant win them all. That area of Conn has been on just as incredible or a run as anyone else in the area... especially relative to most other parts of Conn.

The rain to Maine stuff and melting to the Candian border is LOL. Pretty much just tells you he is personally out of the game 

Must be the Jack fetish that some have, I have a pack fetish, So keep piling.

As fercockt as the Euro looks from about Saturday onward ... at no time does it look winter like really. 

That looks like our whole side of the hemisphere is jolted into something more designed for early April ...  just weird. 

In any event, the CDC and CPC spreads offer plenty of warm-ish arguments to close out the month's 10 days.  Curious what the EPS look like - 

Archived