Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Sunday SWFE..Monday Coastal?

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I'm really surprised the number of people who don't just sack up and do the $20 a month or whatever it is in the winter to have full access.  Its certainly worth 75 cents per day.

Yes. Definitely worth it for the dec/jan/feb/,and march months! Costs $80 a year essentially

Synoptically, you have to really like a blizzard-ish period over the eastern half of MA and of course further north for Monday morning based on Euro...even if only for 3-6 hours. You have a nuking H5 low that is centered over ACK and becoming mature. That is going to produce a really nasty CCB to the northwest of it. 

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Synoptically, you have to really like a blizzard-ish period over the eastern half of MA and of course further north for Monday morning based on Euro...even if only for 3-6 hours. You have a nuking H5 low that is centered over ACK and becoming mature. That is going to produce a really nasty CCB to the northwest of it. 

I mean even taking only half of the 850 mb winds and you'll see frequent 30-35 kt gusts.

17 minutes ago, FRWEATHA said:

I asked this yesterday. Based on latest should I try to change my flight to come in at 4:30 pm tomorrow or leave it to come in at 4:30 on Monday?

Both are risky. Flying into PVD and getting home or getting to Logan (depending on your situation) seems like a much safer way to go on either day.

13 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Similar to Thursday, with a really quick period of fury.

Archived