Weathernoob335
Sunday SWFE..Monday Coastal?

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

You kidding? Can't wait. 

As some of you know, I used to live up here and moved to DC a few years ago. This season has been epically bad and my life is a catastrophe so wagons north for a glimmer of happiness. I'm going to take a mini vacation in your neck of the woods that just so happens to coincide with the storm.

We're going to get those blizzard warnings at PWM, right? :P 

Not my call this time. I'll be the clean up crew/load shed. Most likely briefings, phone calls, and social media.

5 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

You kidding? Can't wait. 

As some of you know, I used to live up here and moved to DC a few years ago. This season has been epically bad and my life is a catastrophe so wagons north for a glimmer of happiness. I'm going to take a mini vacation in your neck of the woods that just so happens to coincide with the storm.

We're going to get those blizzard warnings at PWM, right? :P 

Welcome back -- there's always room for one more. Nothing like a good snowstorm to set your mind right. 

Hope life smooths out for you soon.

1 hour ago, White Rain said:

NAM and GFS both print out like 1.2-1.5 QPF for northern Worcester county, That would be bigger than the last storm. Impressive. 

Hopefully it extends further west.  The last storm has left a pretty low bar to clear in GC. 

32 minutes ago, zeepowderhunter said:

Does this go into mid day Monday in CT?

No--it ends late Sunday night.

11 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

UK backed off quite a bit.

???  I see over an inch qpf all snow during the day Monday for you and more Monday night.  It seems pretty impressive.

edit-I was looking 0z but 12z is still qu The impressive.  0z had a few Jim Beams under its belt.

Archived