Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Sunday SWFE..Monday Coastal?

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Those Kuchera maps seemed to barf on themselves a little bit in the last event.  Wasn't it showing like widespread 18" amounts?

I know up here it was wildly wrong as we had lower than 10:1 ratios (like 0.2" QPF to 1.7" snow) where as Kuchie thought we should have 30:1 ratios because it was cold. 

More like widespread 24

I want to be at Pit2:

Saturday
Snow. Total snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Highs in the mid 20s. Light and variable winds...becoming northeast around 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow near 100 percent.
Saturday Night
Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Not as cold with lows around 16. North winds around 10 mph.
Sunday
Cloudy, snow...mainly in the afternoon. Light snow accumulation. Highs in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent.
Sunday Night
Snow. Snow may be heavy at times after midnight. Additional heavy snow accumulation. Lows in the mid 20s. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph after midnight. Chance of snow near 100 percent.
Monday
Snow. Snow may be heavy at times. Highs in the lower 30s. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

14 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I'm trying my hardest to leap frog Jspin in the snow total thread but your in my way.........lol

Haha you might do it in this one.  It'll depend how much we get but the Maine crowd is coming for the crown.  That earlier big whopper in December (?) really coming in big now haha.

You may be at your seasonal average after this, no?

7 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

I want to be at Pit2:

Saturday
Snow. Total snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Highs in the mid 20s. Light and variable winds...becoming northeast around 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow near 100 percent.
Saturday Night
Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Not as cold with lows around 16. North winds around 10 mph.
Sunday
Cloudy, snow...mainly in the afternoon. Light snow accumulation. Highs in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent.
Sunday Night
Snow. Snow may be heavy at times after midnight. Additional heavy snow accumulation. Lows in the mid 20s. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph after midnight. Chance of snow near 100 percent.
Monday
Snow. Snow may be heavy at times. Highs in the lower 30s. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Is Pit2 in Bath?

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Haha you might do it in this one.  It'll depend how much we get but the Maine crowd is coming for the crown.  That earlier big whopper in December (?) really coming in big now haha.

You may be at your seasonal average after this, no?

Yes, I need 9.5" 

Archived