Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Sunday SWFE..Monday Coastal?

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

In increments of 1-8 inches.  I think one was 8 and all the rest 1-5.

I get it, trust me. You got a few "bonus" 2-3 inch events...big deal, it doesn't nearly make up or even put a dent in the past ten years....but be careful because you will get eaten alive in here

I was blown away with the "melting", complaining, worry or whatever one wants to call it out east while the big band was in the process of aligning itself to massacre and destroy the promise land later on...so the promise land again didn't miss out in the end

in fact only your zone and even a bit farther east in extreme northern mass and ack missed out on the best goods using the textbook definition of sne (ct ma ri)

all I did this morning was ask a question to try to get clarity on Sunday which I didn't get from box discussion and the point and click seemed really vague and murkey but Kevin immediately accused me of not reading prior posts ( he has been right about some big events over the years but his interpretations are not always spot on) and Ginxy called me a debbie about Sunday since I just had 16 inches of snow yesterday but I wasn't complaining about anything. Yesterday was fun but it was one really nice event here, just one lol.

As far as Sunday Night/Monday goes I am not convinced of a region wide plowable snow event regardless of what today's models are showing, there is little to no wiggle room southwest of orh but n/e of there can afford some mild fluctuations as to where that low bombs

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

2" plus qpf,

Euro.png

If this verifies it is a heck of a good hit in my area (ORH) and really for everyone north of Poughkeepsie, NNE of Hartford. Even NYC NE will do well wherever it is all snow. Might explain why Accuweather and Weatherunderground are starting to rack up the numbers for us here (you can crap on them all you want, but they generally follow the ups and downs of the models)

Archived