Feb 9th Coastal Obs

TalcottWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bobbutts said:

Heaviest returns seem to be consolidating to Eastern MA

AWT.

This is how it's been modeled for the past 24-36 hours...the guidance has done well in this one. It had the initial ALB-S VT band, then shifting to BAF-MHT...and now a big consolidation over E MA for the finale.

9 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The band is becoming epic just N of ORH....over 35 dbz showing up now:

Feb9_117pmRadar.gif

Will we are IN it here in Ayer --...right abeam of it and it's f for real dude. 

I've had about 4" in the last hour with occasional wind gust limiting the vis to feet.   

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

AWT.

This is how it's been modeled for the past 24-36 hours...the guidance has done well in this one. It had the initial ALB-S VT band, then shifting to BAF-MHT...and now a big consolidation over E MA for the finale.

All the Tobin E MA bridge jumpers at 10:30am declaring it a bust :lol:

Must have been agonizing sitting in the sub-zone. Happens numerous times people moan and groan to a foot+ of snow.
How do you think I feel pal watching from 1200 miles away. Just finished my mid-day laps. Life is tough! LOL

Oh, did have a fropa with morning Td's in the mid 60's dwn to mid 40's. T presently sits at 82F 

1 minute ago, OceanStWx said:

:weenie: (aimed at BOX not you)

really, TSSN is cool but I'm not sure it's actually posing a threat.

Idk... was under the Essex County one. Juuuust saying ^_^...there's still a chance. No but for real visibility has gone away completely now. Thunder snow or not this band is crushing right now. 3in/hr minimum.

Archived