Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 9th Coastal Obs

TalcottWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ROOSTA said:

Must have been agonizing sitting in the sub-zone. Happens numerous times people moan and groan to a foot+ of snow.
How do you think I feel pal watching from 1200 miles away. Just finished my mid-day laps. Life is tough! LOL

Oh, did have a fropa with morning Td's in the mid 60's dwn to mid 40's. T presentlt sits at 82F 

Feels like the superbowl all over again!

...not to impede on anyone's waxing session with this ...but, I was just noting the 12z Euro's low track is west (hahaha, seriously)... finally - nailed it. 

Let's remember this, if that is possible...that the Euro was on top of the storm when it finally got the track guidance right.  

1 minute ago, Colonel Badger said:

Neighbor measured 14" here. My weather app (Storm) says another 7" to go. We'll see as we're now just outside the really heavy stuff we were in earlier.

Nice, I was surprised about the lack of lofty totals from that band in NH.  This is more like it.

Precip seems to pivot a bit more N/S last couple frames. Hoping the death band stays put for as long as the hires models have it there.  Which would give us 'til 4 or 5pm then still steady lighter snow for a few hours. 

Archived